Mar 4, 2009

I Looked in the Mirror and the Reflection is Perfect!

I feel so good!! I feel I am back to my usual happy free spirited self!

Life is fun and I am making the most of it!

Friday I helped a friend that was filming a movie,.. its a story about a girl that releases a red balloon into the world a boy finds it and the two find one another,.. I was the girl! But the lighting was poor so none of the footage will be used.
I had the urge to go snowshoeing up to Diamond Hot springs,.. my favorite hike, but the road was closed half way up. Instead I and Matt headed to a pool that is filled by a natural hot spring.

Saturday I and Nick went to Temple square to watch the movie about Joseph Smith. It was a great movie and we had a lot of fun!

Monday I went and saw YesMan with Logan, after Logan took me to Westminster where we went to a studio and danced the night away.

Tuesday I was not feeling so well, so Patrick came over and we watched a movie.

Tonight Patrick and I are going to the Jazz game,.. I am so excited!

No comments: