Feb 2, 2009

Its Time.


I can't seem to come up with any more poor excuses. This Sunday I am going to the bishop to set up an appointment for repentance of my wicked bad girl ways. (licking lips and looking devilish)

Today was rough, I got to work in full make up and by the end of the day I had managed to cry it all off. How embarrassing, to cry at work, stupid girl!!! I think only two girls actually noticed though and I played counselor for one of them,.. so not too bad. However, I felt so embarrassed anytime I needed to walk away from my desk, as I am sure my face looked as though I had been stung by a bee.

I was overcome with sadness and grief today. One reason is I really miss Mikey! I was his mom for 2 1/2 years and well I made the choice that I was no longer was going to put up with his stupid dad. Because I am not Mikey's biological mommy, I don't get to see him any more. It's hard, I love him so much!! He brought so much joy to my life and taught me so much.

As I was waiting for Yoga class to begin today, I was reading the scriptures,.. and your letter Brittainy, Thank you so much!! I am so grateful that god chose me to be the answer to your prays, because you are most certainly the answer to mine. I am happy you went through and survived, exactly what I am going through now! Thank you for all of your love and support!! I love you Brittainy, my sister always!!

The scriptures I read were Alma 34:17-41.

After Yoga, I received a blessing, from Tony (brother-in-law). Thank you so much Tony, It was amazing how much spirit you could feel and you said exactly what I needed to hear!! Love you!

hmm, well that's all tonight I am drained and I still need a shower,. Yoga was intense as always.

No comments: