Dec 28, 2008

What,.. or Who I Want,.. but not currently looking for.

Mr. Right:





1- Personality,.. I want to laugh,.. a lot! I LOVE guys, that I can talk to and joke with. He would be as random as I am, and he will appreciate me even when I have my ADD creative moments. His friends and family would describe him as caring, spiritual, creative and fun.





2- Family, this is really really important to me,.. I need my Man to have a great relationship with his family AND they must love me! Extended family a big bonus here,.. the more the merrier!!






3- Money, I want my man to be financially secure,.. I want to walk into a relationship with a great start and not with something to worry about.




4- Looks, My man is hot!! and their is chemistry,.. enough said.






2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Brandi said...

Hey Terah! You have a cute blog, Yes, those are very good qualifications, no need to settle right?