Dec 13, 2008

To Come,..

I have been thinking about.... moving out of Utah.
It will not be for a while,.. meaning not for about a year.
However, It has been something I have been thinking about.


Now, the question is where???






Well, to start off, I need mountains!! When I visit mountain-less states I have no sense of direction and I just feel weird, like something is missing. Mountains are a must!! Hiking, Camping, Photography, Animal watching, and Exploring!!!








I love watching Ocean nature programs! Marine Biology was my favorite subject in school. I love scuba diving and all the water sports, I have so far tried. I have never lived near an ocean, but I believe I would love living near the ocean. Swimming, Scuba Diving, Boating, Water Skiing, Exploring!!









Some place with a lot of sun,.. I love warmer weather,.. about 70-90 degrees all year!! :)















Ohhh I got it!! How about....





1 comment:

Brandi said...

I have to agree, Hawaii is hard to beat! It is a great place to live, I think you would love it!