Dec 8, 2008

The Punishment of Dave!

This is Hilarious,...

This morning, I found a Cherry Coke on my desk,.. odd,.. but I just pushed it aside and did not think much of it. Dave, My supervisor, who also sits right next to me, picked up the coke and asked me, if I had put it on his desk this morning?? Ah, so that's why it was on my desk...
Apparently, someone has been leaving random soda's on his desk. He ranted about the anonymous soda gifts for about a min or two,.. half of which I tuned out so I am not really able to give exact quotes here.

~Any who, after Dave left work today, I happened to walk past an empty desk, and on this desk sat a can of Mountain Dew. The brat that I am decided to pick it up and place it on Dave's desk,.. HE HE HE. After his morning rant, I couldn't help it.

Dave ended up popping back to work unexpectedly and saw the can of Mountain Dew on his desk!! .. Again, he ranted!! I tuned this out as well, however it was something like "See!! why are they doing this?, It's a different Soda every time!" or something like that.

Well,... I not being the type to let things drop, I got the whole team to help me place sodas on his desk. OH I crack myself up!!









No comments: