Jan 8, 2009

I am a CHAMPION!!

It had been a long morning and I was getting hungry, I clocked out to go to lunch. Brittainy was waiting for me, we were going to head down to the gym for our 15 minute mini lunch workout and then get something to eat. Before heading to Brittainy's desk I decided to use the restroom. Right before heading through the door to the girls room I hear my name being yelled. "TAYLOR, TAYLOR!!" I turned around and Dave my supervisor was standing across the room. "TAYLOR I really need to talk to you" But Dave I said, I am already clocked out for lunch we'll talk when I come back. "No, I really need to talk to you, after your done in there (the restroom) come back and talk to me. Geesh ok Dave,... I thought I was in trouble or something.

I walked back to Dave's desk and asked what was so important, "Oh shoot, what was it?" Oh serious Dave you run after me, yell my name, say its urgent and when I come back you forget, K well I am off to lunch, I am sure you will remember when I am back? "No, wait it was really important, I just need a minute" Ugh Okay,.... a minute passes. Chop Chop Buttercup!!! Finally frustrated at my time being wasted I gave him an ultimatum. Alright Dave I am giving you one for minute,.. and if you don't remember the we will talk when I am back.

Kevin walked by another supervisor and Dave said Kevin do you remember what I need to talk to Terah about? Kevin thought for a second and said "well Terah, your working this weekend right?" Yes, I do! Well, then you need to workout the alt days off with Allee, the other lead also working this weekend. Okay... I said. As I said this several other supervisors and managers started coming over. I said hi to everyone and then announced I was off to lunch. Dave quickly said "Umm Terah, stick around for a minute" I had no idea for what....

Darren began to speak, "Terah, we just wanted to congratulate you!! You are this weeks Champion of the week!!" He went on about how great I am... :) I am a Lead and our duties have recently been changed. What we do now is answer calls from the floor reps to answer questions and take escalations. Apparently I had taken 100 more calls then any of the other leads!! Woo Hoo!!

That's right, I am a Champion!!

1 comment:

Brittainy Nelson said...

and what a great champion you are!! WAY to go bestie